The inspection assist system, InHelp streamlines the whole process from on-site inspections with the IPLEX videoscopes to report generations, dramatically improving your work efficiency.
- “It is hard to manage the inspection progress while inspecting many objects.”
- “It is time-consuming to find and sort intended images from a large quantity of recorded images.”
- “It is difficult to produce reports with inspected images and diagnoses.”
- InHelp can store images in folders dedicated to a section of your inspection. Navigation from one inspection section to the next is a one-touch operation. This provides a fast and effective way to manage images and increase workflow. To further increase efficiency, a screen prompt enables you to add comments and defect diagnoses to each image. In addition, the newly mounted Wireless LAN capability allows the wireless transmission of the whole recorded data including the image storage folders to your PC or tablet device*.
*Confirmed with Toshiba FlashAir Wireless LAN SD card.
- InHelp can display recorded images based on the section of your inspection or defect level on a PC. InHelp also enables you to instantly review images with diagnoses information. Furthermore, comments, annotations, and stereo measurements of recorded images are also available.
- InHelp can create a detailed inspection report by just selecting images with one-click operation. Olympus can prepare customised report templates satisfying each customer demand. You can use optimal templates for your needs and incorporate your own information such as an inspection manual.
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit versions SP1*), 8.1 Update (32 bit or 64 bit) or 10 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- RAM: 1 GB or more (32 bit) or 2 GB or more (64 bit)
- HDD available space: 16 GB or more (32 bit) or 20 GB or more (64 bit)
- USB Port
- Display performance: XGA (1024 H x 768 V pixels) or higher
- IPLEX NX*
- IPLEX RX*
- IPLEX RT*
- IPLEX G Lite*
- IPLEX UltraLite
*InHelp software is included as standard.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/).
This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric young (email@example.com).
This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org).